Grab a buddy & join our TEAM challenge!!
Starts Monday 8th October
** Registrations are now closed for this Challenge. Our next Challenge 2 Change will start in February 2019 **
NRG Fitness Centre’s Challenge to Change is about creating a lifestyle change that you can continue with long after the eight weeks are over!
Whether you want to LOSE WEIGHT, ADD MUSCLE, TONE UP, GET FITTER or just BREAK UNHEALTHY HABITS, this is an 8 week challenge that will start you on your way. The Challenge will see you become more active, eat healthy and become stronger mentally and physically.
AND, we know that exercise is always easier and more enjoyable when you have a training buddy. So, in this 8 Week Challenge you’ll be participating as part of a team. Note that you don’t need to be able to attend training sessions with your team mates, but you will help motivate and support each other throughout the 8 Week Challenge.
- A personalised nutrition plan* expertly designed by Dietitian, Matt O’Neill for your desired results. You’ll receive step by step coaching on how to eat better and build a healthier metabolism, have access to tip sheets, over 350 recipes and on-going support, advice and motivation. *Please note that participants aged 16 – 17 years will follow the Metabolic Jumpstart Nutrient Rich Kids Guide.
- Pre and post-Challenge body composition analysis. This quick, non-invasive scan will provide a detailed report outlining your measurements in things such as:
- Total skeletal muscle mass in kg
- Total body fat in % and in kg
- Visceral fat
- Bone mineral content (bone strength)
- NRG’s Trainers and Metabolic Jumpstart Coaches to help keep you on track.
- The support and motivation of your team mates.
- Exclusive 8 Week Challenge facebook group.
- Exclusive Challenge Workout of the Week (WOW).
- Nutrition and exercise information sessions.
- It’s social and fun.
- Adults (18 years and over): $150.00 – Includes your Metabolic Jumpstart nutrition plan and pre and post-Challenge body composition analysis.
- 16 – 17 years of age: $100.00 – Must be doing the Challenge with a parent or guardian aged 18+. Includes nutrition guide and pre and post-Challenge body composition analysis.
- Existing NRG Fitness Centre Metabolic Jumpstart Club Members will only pay a $100.00 registration fee, unless you require an Expert MJ Tune-Up.
- If you are not already a member of NRG Fitness Centre there will be four additional fortnightly payments of $53.50 ($26.75/week). This gives you full access to gym equipment, ladies only suite, group exercise classes, Small Group Training (SGT) and Team Punch sessions, exclusive Challenge Workout of the Week (WOW) and personalised programme during the 8 weeks of the Challenge.
- Note to members: If you are not already an SGT member you will need to upgrade your membership for the eight weeks of the Challenge.
How it works:
- Each team will have 4 members. You can register with 1, 2 or 3 friends OR you can register individually and we will put you in a team.
- You don’t have to be able to attend training sessions with your team mates. You still book in for the sessions that suit you and fit into your schedule
- All Challengers should aim to do some form of exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, six days per week during the Challenge, ranging from moderate to vigorous activity. You will be required to train a minimum of three times per week at NRG Fitness Centre and need to include at least one session from the SGT timetable (including Punch) and one group exercise class.
- You will need to commit to attending as many Saturday morning Challenge Workouts of the Week (WOWs as possible).
- Body Composition Scans and before and after photos will take place at the start and completion of the Challenge. Initial scan will be held Saturday morning 6th October.
- NRG’s Trainers and Metabolic Jumpstart Coaches will be available to help you out with your exercise and nutrition anytime you need a hand throughout the Challenge.
- Registrations close 7.30pm Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
- Limited places available.
- Open to members & non-members.