STARTS MONDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2016
Set yourself a challenge… to change!
Do you need some extra support to achieve your health and fitness goals? An extra push to get started? Help with nutrition? Do you want an encouraging setting, with a slight competitive edge? Do you want to have fun and make friends along the way?
If you said yes to any of this, then our 8 Week Challenge 2 Change is for you!
This will be NRG’s fourth Challenge to Change over the past two years & we have seen our Challengers achieve amazing transformations.
Our Challenges are highly personalised to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. We recognise that everyone’s objectives are different – this challenge is not merely aimed at weight-loss but also at fitness, strength and well-being, in line with YOUR goals.
So, what’s included?
- A personalised nutrition plan expertly designed by a Dietitian for your desired results. You’ll receive step by step coaching on how to eat better and build a healthier metabolism, have access to tip sheets, over 350 recipes and on-going support, advice and motivation.
- Weekly check-in with one of our trainers to keep you on track.
- Weekly group Challenge Sessions.
- Fun, friendships, new habits and results
- Entry fee is $85.00
- Note that existing NRG Fitness Centre MJ Club Members will only pay a $40 resignation fee unless you require an Expert Tune-Up by MJ
- If you are not already a member of NRG Fitness Centre there will be four additional fortnightly payments of $53.50 ($26.75/week). This gives you full access to gym equipment, ladies only suite, group exercise classes, Small Group Training (SGT),Team Punch & ViPR sessions and personalised programmes during the 8 weeks of the Challenge.
- Note to members: If you are not already an SGT member you will need to upgrade your membership for the 8 weeks of the Challenge
How it works:
- You will have a before and after photo done, and measurements and weigh-in will take place before, during and after the challenge.
- NRG will provide a weekly Group Challenge Session. These will be structured so that you are able to see your fitness progression throughout the 8 weeks of the Challenge. Run as a large group session, you will be able to meet other competitors with a common goal and mix up your workout routine to keep you motivated.
- You will need to train most days of the week during the Challenge. A minimum of three of these workouts need to be undertaken at NRG, and should include one Small Group Training (SGT) or Punch Session, one ViPR Sessions and one Group Exercise class.
- One of our Trainers will help you set your exercise plan at your weekly check-ins.
Who can register?
The challenge is suitable for all ages although you have to be at least 18 years old. It’s open to members as well as non-members.
7.30pm Wednesday 6th February
If you’d like any further information, please drop in and see us or give us a call. We’d be very happy to answer any questions you might have.