IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE 26/6/21
We are still open and 24 hour access is still available, however from 6pm today, the following restrictions apply in regional NSW:
- Masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times in the gym and in classes.
- The one person per 4 square metre rule is back.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 20 people.
We still need you to:
- Stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Scan in every time you come in to the Centre.
- Wash or sanitize your hands when entering and leaving.
- Wipe down all equipment using one of our red microfibre cloths & disinfectant spray after use.
- Use a clean, full-sized towel on all equipment.
Thanks for helping keep our members and our Team healthy!
29/7/20 – COVID-19 UPDATE
NSW gyms must be staffed at all times
“With community transmission clusters of COVID-19 on the rise in New South Wales, the NSW Premier has announced all gyms, including 24/7 facilities, must register their COVID Safety Plan and have a dedicated Hygiene Marshall on duty at all times during operational hours from 12.01am on Saturday 1 August.”
Members who have a 24 hour access fob will be unable to use it to train in unstaffed hours from this time. We have revised our opening hours while this restriction is in place.
YES! WE ARE OPEN.
After being closed for 12 weeks due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are excited to be back open.
To keep you safe, we are closely following regulations and guidelines for the fitness industry and have a COVID Safety Plan in place. This plan has been designed in accordance with requirements by NSW Government and Fitness Australia Framework of Operations for Fitness Facilities.
The key recommendations by public health authorities to control the transmission of the coronavirus are:
- Physical distancing
- Practice good hand hygiene, clean and disinfect your environment
- Stay at home if you are unwell and have any symptoms of the virus
- Contact tracing
All of the team at NRG have completed the Australian Government online COVID-19 infection control training module.
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes at NRG as restrictions are eased further.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING at NRG:
As of 13th June, gyms are allowed to have:
- 20 people per class
- 100 people per indoor venue
Current restrictions mean that:
- Bookings for classes are essential. You can book by going to www.onefitstop.com/nrgfitnesscentre
- It is not necessary to book to train in the gym.
- Showers are not currently available. You can use change rooms, however wherever possible, please change before coming in to the Centre.
- Childminding is not currently available.
In accordance with public health directives you need to maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres from any other person in the Centre. You will notice that:
- Some equipment and seating areas are unavailable to use.
- The class area has been marked out.
- We need you to leave the premises as soon as you have finished your workout.
- Spotting is not permitted, unless being spotted by another family member (of your household).
- Extra hand sanitizers, cleaning stations and bottles of disinfectant solution have been placed throughout the Centre.
- On entry to the Centre all members and visitors training in the gym will be given a clean microfibre cloth to clean all equipment before and after use. This cloth needs to be placed in the basket on leaving.
- Our staff are regularly cleaning and sanitising all areas of the gym throughout the day.
- We have additional cleaning being carried out during the middle part of the day in our toilets and changerooms.
Staying safe & healthy is a team effort, so here’s WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, no matter how minor, please DO NOT come into the Centre.
- Please bring a clean, full sized towel every time you come in to the Centre. This must be used on all equipment at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before you start each session.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use with our red microfibre cloths and disinfectant spray.
- If you sneeze or cough, do it into your elbow.
- Wipe your face with a towel, not your hand.
- Avoid body contact with others. Swap handshakes, hugs and high-5’s for elbow bumps and smiles.