++ THE 8 WEEK CHALLENGE HAS JUST FINISHED – CHECK BACK SOON FOR RESULTS! ++
Introducing: Our 8 week Family Challenge 2 Change!
We have taken this one step further and aim to make the same difference to families in the local community with the 8 week Family Challenge to Change.
Whether you want to lose weight or could just use some motivation to eat better and exercise more, this is an 8 week challenge that will help you develop healthy habits
WHAT IS THE FAMILY 8 WEEK CHALLENGE TO CHANGE?
The 8 week challenge will see families become more active, eat healthy meals and become stronger mentally and physically. Our objective is to encourage families to travel down a path of health and wellness together and feel the benefits of leading a healthier lifestyle.
WHAT IT INCLUDES
Adults (18 years & over)
- A personalised nutrition plan expertly designed by a Dietician for your desired results. You’ll receive step by step coaching on how to eat better and build a healthier metabolism. And it’s all on-line.
- 8 Week Challenge t-shirt.
Children (5 – 17 years)
- Nutrition guide
- Born To Move cap (5 – 12 years)
- 8 Week Challenge t-shirt (13 – 17 years)
- Establish positive physical & nutritional habits.
The Whole Family
- Initial consultation as a family
- Weekly family check-in with one of our trainers to keep you on track.
- Weekly group workout.
- Family Challenge 2 Change picnic and games afternoon on Saturday 27th September.
- Social and fun.
- Best family transformation will win a 3 night family getaway including $500.00 spending money.
- Best individual transformation will win a 12-month SGT membership at NRG Fitness Centre.
- Starts Monday 1st September 2014.
- Registrations close 7.30pm Thursday 28th August.
HOW IT WORKS
- Pay entry fee
- Complete a health screening questionnaire and short essay on why your family is taking part.
- Initial consultation and ‘before’ photo taken.
- You will be required to meet with a trainer each week to check your progress.
- An ‘after’ photo at the completion of week 8.
- Measurements & weigh-ins will be completed for adult participants only. They will be done before the Challenge begins, at the end of week 4 and at the completion of week 8.
- Each family member should do some form of exercise most days of the week
- Each family member will be required to participate in a minimum of 1 session/week at NRG Fitness Centre as detailed below:
- Adults: Will be required to participate in a minimum of one Small Group Training (SGT) Session per week at a cost of $15.00/session.
- 16 – 17 years: Will be required to participate in a minimum of 1 SGT session per week at a cost of $15.00/session OR 1 group exercise class at a cost of $10.00 per class.
- 13 – 15 years: Will be required to participate in a minimum of 1 group exercise class (suitable to their age) at a cost of $10.00 per class.
- 5 – 12 years: Will be required to participate in a minimum of 1 Born To Move class/week – free for 8 Week Family Challenge 2 Change participants.
Please note: If you would like to participate in more than one session per week, membership options are available to make these more cost effective.