We want to make sure that everyone’s time at NRG is safe, healthy and enjoyable so there’s a few rules for you to follow while you’re in the Centre:
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath please don’t come into the Centre.
- Wash or sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the Centre.
- Observe physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres.
- Wipe down all equipment using a red microfibre cloth and disinfectant spray before and after use and place cloth in basket when you’ve finished your workout.
- Observe and follow physical distancing signs on equipment.
- Bring a clean towel and use it on all equipment.
- Shoes, shirt and deodorant are to be worn at all times.
- Be considerate of other members.
- No unauthorised personal training.
- No foul or offensive language.
- No intoxicating substances or intoxicated behavior.
- Return weights or any other equipment to where it belongs.
- Don’t hog equipment – allow others to use it.
- Don’t drop, bang or slam weights.
- Always use locking collars on bars.