As a 24 Hour Access Member of NRG Fitness Centre you agree to the Centre’s Terms and Conditions as well as the Terms & Conditions of 24 Hour Access as below.
- Before your membership is activated for 24 hour access you will need to:
- Sign a Conditions of 24 hour access form.
- Complete an up-to-date Pre-Exercise screening questionnaire.
- Have a clear profile picture on your NRG Fitness Centre account.
- You will be required to swipe your membership tag each time you enter the Centre.
- Unstaffed hours: You must swipe your tag outside the front door to gain entry to the Centre.
- Staffed hours: Membership tag can be scanned at either front door or reception counter.
- If your membership tag is lost or stolen you must notify the Centre within 24 hours either at reception or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot ask another member to give you access to the Centre in unstaffed hours. A fee of $20 applies for a replacement tag.
- Your membership tag should not be kept with anything identifying it to NRG Fitness Centre.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must not admit guests or let anyone else use your 24 hour membership tag at any time. If you breach this term you will incur a $25 tailgate fee which will be debited from your account and your access to 24/7 will be removed for a period of three (3) months.
- If your membership is paid by direct debit and you have a late or rejected payment, 24 hour access will be suspended until the payment has been paid in full.
- While training in unstaffed hours you must carry a duress lanyard with you at all times.
- If you deliberately use the emergency system inappropriately, you agree to pay any costs, loss or damage incurred because of this inappropriate use.
- The reception counter area is strictly out of bounds during unstaffed hours. Please do not enter or reach over counter as this will set off a security alarm notification.
- The group exercise area will not be available to use during unstaffed hours.
- If you turn fans or heaters on during unstaffed hours, please ensure you turn them off again.
Children and Minors
- 15 years old and under are allowed access during staffed hours only.
- 16-17 years are allowed 24 hour access but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times during unstaffed hours. The parent or guardian will need to sign on behalf of the minor and must be a current member of the Centre with 24 hour access.
You agree to abide by Our Rules
- 24 hour access will be immediately cancelled if you behave in a way that is unsafe or inappropriate.
- Other major breaches of the above Conditions will incur a three (3) month suspension of your 24 hour access.
- The purchase price of your 24 hour access tag is non-refundable.